|工作內容||• Own the sustaining of key production matrices including the line yield, cycle time, delivery to commitment, engineering change order, statistical process control/analysis, work instruction, corrective action, high-level production training, manufacturing execution system (MES), process flow, volume manufacturing, gauge R&R, and other manufacturing documentations/logistics.
• Create new testing systems and processes by using hardware, software, real time data acquisition, and programming knowledge to provide significant impact on the testing processes
• Communicate with Lumentum cross-functional teams and contract manufacturers to improve execution of: production testing, device validation and FA, device reliability and tester qualification
|需求條件||• MS degree in electrical engineering, physics, or other relevant major. Fresh PhD graduates are encouraged to apply
• Knowledge of basic semiconductor device physics, process and test technology and equipment
• Knowledge of optoelectronic devices, laser physics
• Experience with statistical data analysis tools (such as Excel, JMP, Minitab)
• Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English